Split Culinary + Walking Tour
Starts at the Golden Gate, heading to the Peškarija – gourmet city Fish market; meeting with fresh adriatic sea food, buying some by advising your professional guide and then taking a walk across famous Riva promenade, heart of the city of Split. Getting to the one and only Pazar/City Green market, where local known figures offer you goat cheese, traditional pršut and other authentic products; colorful, comic and unforgettable experience. Buying some groceries there for your lunch and heading toward Diocletian’s Wine House to handover your “lunch making package” to our Chef, who will finally make you three courses lunch while you take a SPLITWALKING TOUR with professional guide for 120 minutes, after which you are ready to enjoy your meal as a true Emperor.
- Pazar – City Green market
- Peškarija – gourmet City Fish market
- Riva – Seaside walking area
- Walking tour through Diocletian’s palace with licenced and fluently speaking guide
- Get to know all facts and inside stories (+ Game of thrones filming locations)
- Diocletian’s Wine House – gourmet lunch at the restaurant in the center of Diocletian Palace
INCLUDED:Professional guide ”who’s foodie as you are”, preparing gourmet lunchbby professional Chef, professional guide on Split Walking tour
NOT INCLUDED: budget for buying groceries on City Green and Fish market
PRICE: Split culinary tour + Split walking tour – 310,00 kn /42,00 €
DEPARTURE POINT: Golden Gate/ North Gate of the Palace
SEE ON MAP: Start point
DEPARTURE TIME: 10.00 (April – October)
DURATION: app. 210 min.