You will visit the best places in Split along your way to the Fish Market, known as Peškarija and the famous Greenmarket called Pazar.
You’ll hear local stories and experience the Dalmatian way of life.
The guide takes you to the fish market where you can buy all kinds of seafood – mussels, clams, octopus, anchovies, scorpion fish, etc.
Your next stop is the Green market where you will meet local sellers offering you garden products & traditional delicacies – homemade honey, fruit and vegetables, goat cheese, smoked ham, carob, etc.
The final destination is a restaurant in the heart of the 1700 years old palace. You’ll hand over your groceries to our Chef who will prepare your delicious lunch as if you were a true Emperor.
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Fish market – Peškarija
- Greenmarket – Pazar
- Lunch – restaurant inside Diocletian Palace
- Small-group tour
- Local professional tour guide / English language
- Visit to fish market and greenmarket
- Walk through old Split center
- Gourmet lunch preparation by a professional Chef
- Budget for the groceries on Green and Fishmarket is not included in the price (at your own expense)
- Drinks & bread at the restaurant
CALL OR EMAIL
+385 99 821 5383
21000 Split, Croatia
8:00 to 22:00 hours