Split Culinary tour is perfect for all gourmet lovers and foodies to taste traditional delicacies and experience the local culture. Every day at Golden gate, rain or shine - we start at 9:00. Just look for the blue umbrella!
Tour descriptionYou will see the best places in Split along your way to the Fish Market, known as Peškarija and the famous Greenmarket called Pazar. You will hear local stories and experience Dalmatian way of life. The guide takes you to buy your groceries at the fish market.There you can buy all kind of fish, mussels and seafood- from anchovies to scorpion fish. Next stop is the Green market where you will meet local sellers offering you traditional delicacies - homemade honey, tons of fruit and vegetables, goat cheese, smoked ham, and other authentic products. The final destination is Diocletian’s Wine House restaurant in the heart of the 1700 years old palace, to hand over your groceries to our chefs who will prepare your delicious lunch as if you were a true Emperor.
As Travel Mag puts it, "Split Culinary is one of the best ways for serious foodies to get to know the country’s culinary landscape!
Your Lunch is ready when you are!"
What you need to know:
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Fish market - Peskarija
- Greenmarket - Pazar
- Lunch - Diocletian’s Wine House restaurant
- Small-group tour
- Local professional tour guide / English language
- Visit to fish market and greenmarket
- Walk through old Split center
- Gourmet lunch preparation by a professional Chef
- Budget for the groceries on Green and Fishmarket is not included in the price (at your own expense)
- Drinks & bread at the restaurant
Before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cash only (Croatian kuna) accepted at the Greenmarket and Fishmarket
- Not wheelchair accessible